We continue hiring! Due to the ongoing restrictions we adopted a mainly remote interview process until further notice.
HOMEDAY is the next generation estate agent. Easier. Transparent. Digital. And cheaper. Because we believe: Good brokerage does not have to be expensive. Do you want to change the real estate market with us? Then join us on our growth course.We are looking for people with a creative urge. People with an eye for the big picture - and the little detail that makes the difference. People who want to leave a lasting impression in a dynamic environment.
- You will be the technology leader of the team (25 people | squad-based structure) in building the next generation of technology to drive scalability and efficiency across all areas of the Homeday business.
- You will lead and develop the group, ensure they are supported by the right structure, talent, process, and technology.
- You will delivering a best-in-class scalable platform - reducing inefficiency/automating the majority of workflows, to help the company achieve its targets and drive value creation. Specifically, including managing the effective migration from a monolithic to a micro-services environment, overcoming some technical debt and pursuing initiatives to optimize agile processes and increase the frequency of releases to the business user community without compromising useability and user adoption.
- You will support the cultural change / development across both the technical groups and other areas of the business, as Homeday continues to scale; ensuring that the right individuals are equipped with the right tools, systems and training to better organise their daily workflows, whilst driving increased productivity / conversion.
- You will define the product vision with the CEO and MT, delivering against that roadmap and creating a technology-centric culture.
- You will build the technology to solve user issues, whilst helping build out the right tools to ensure that the team are highly efficient and driving higher quality work against the key metrics.
- Technology Leadership. You will bring experience leading technology groups who make the right decisions and deliver key technical solutions to company problems. Will be highly agile and must be able to work in a squads and tribes model integrating product, design and engineering.
- People Leadership, Coach & Talent Talisman. You will be an inspiring leader, capable of effectively managing and improving the performance of a Technology team across engineering, infrastructure and product teams. You are a highly collaborative and a strong decision-maker.
- Highly Technical. You will work with the Engineering Director and have to instil best practices across the team structure, working habits, code quality and release cycles.
- Customer Centricity, Marketing & Product Sensibilty. You will have a strongly customer-centric mindset and be obsessed by delivering high NPS and customer care/satisfaction and be deeply empathetic to user needs, and passionate about optimising the journey across all touch points and maximise LTV.
- Strategic & Execution Focused. You have the ability to combine high-level strategic thinking with being in the detail and tactically delivering against targets. Also the adaptability to be successful in different business and technology settings.
- Culture, Mission & Value Fit. Will be smart, driven, ambitious, flexible, agile and bring a strong sense of humour. Direct in nature, confident but realistic and courageous. Will not be afraid to challenge. Will bring as much EQ as IQ.
- Good communicator. You have a talent for communication and are able to deal with the concerns of all employees with empathy.
- Flexibel & agil. Has no problem adapting quickly to changing priorities.
- You have completed degree or comparable education with a focus on computer sciences or engineering plus minimum 10+ years relevant work experience.
- You bring at least + 5 years of experience team responsibility in a dynamic, fast changing environment.
- You have a background in engineering or deep technical experience preferably starting their career as a software engineer.
- You will have a track record of delivering high performance products and platforms built for scale and complexity.
- You will bring commercial experience, ideally in a 2-sided marketplace or the combination of B2C and B2B or B2B2C.
- You have experience in leadership culture & leadership development.
- English, please - You speak fluent German and English.
What we offer:
- Culture - You will get a unique blend of both an established company and a dynamic startup.
- Innovation - You work on products that revolutionize a conservative market.
- Product Engineering Week - Once a quarter you’ll have the chance to work on anything you want for a week.
- Tech Startup - In order to achieve the best results you will get a work equipment of your choice.
- Educational budget - We care about your personal and professional career, therefore you will get a budget of 1000€ each year.
- Work-Life-Balance - You get 30 days of vacation and our Homeoffice-Policy enables you to be more flexible.
At Homeday, we don’t just accept diversity - we celebrate and support it! We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, place of origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour and disabilities. We care about each other!