HOMEDAY is the next generation estate agent. Easier. Transparent. Digital. And cheaper. Because we believe: Good brokerage does not have to be expensive. Do you want to change the real estate market with us? Then join us on our growth course.
We are looking for people with a creative urge. People with an eye for the big picture - and the little detail that makes the difference. People who want to leave a lasting impression in a dynamic environment.
- Build, manage and lead the current finance and legal function.
- Design, implement and maintain robust and scalable accounting and reporting systems and controls which will accurately record the financial activity of Homeday.
- Management reporting: Preparing and providing key outputs for Board, shareholders and management.
- Planning, budgeting, cashflows, demand forecasting, cash collections, tax planning, treasury.
- In-depth analysis and interpretation of data to help drive key business performance metrics.
- Work with the CEO to develop appropriate KPIs to monitor performance.
- Internal and external communication of all of the above via suitable mediums as appropriate: presentations, reports, etc.
- Manage Company share option plans.
- Be responsible for all the financial and legal aspects for the company’s commercial relationships with customers, partners, suppliers and financial networks.
- Support the executive team in driving the growth of Homedayand work alongside the CEO and the Executive Team on all key commercial and strategic initiatives.
- A proven Finance Director with financial management experience in a high growth company who has held responsibility for financial planning and controls, compliance & legal, systems.
- Alternatively, a VP Finance with experience working for a division of a well-known international business.
- Domain background: Worked in a business with a high element of complexity, where data can be used to help inform business decisions.
- Ideally, you will have operated in a technology/ software/ digital environment.
- Environment: Homeday is a high growth investor backed organisation that is building a new market and disrupting its sector. The company is developing and adding systems, processes and people that will help support and drive this growth. Demonstrable enthusiasm, motivation and comfortable operating in this environment.
- Team building: Will have built and led a highly effective finance and legal teams.
- Geography: Should be fluent in German and have operated in German businesses.
- Accounting Standards: IFRS
A data-driven, agile environment, where good ideas flourish
Competitive package including fixed salary and shares
Flat hierarchies in a highly motivated team
We’re family-friendly and offer you flexible working hours
Help us to change the way how properties are sold and significantly improve the process for buyers and sellers