You want to change the real estate market with us? Together we build the PropTech company of the future.
HOMEDAY is the next generation estate agent. Easier. Transparent. Digital. And cheaper. Because we believe: Good brokerage does not have to be expensive. Do you want to change the real estate market with us? Then join us on our growth course.
We are looking for people with a creative urge. People with an eye for the big picture - and the little detail that makes the difference. People who want to leave a lasting impression in a dynamic environment.
Efficient user acquisition is a key pillar of Homeday business success and we are doing it smart and based on data. As (Senior) Business Intelligence Analyst you will be a consultant to our marketing team. You will help the team take meaningful actions based on the insight and analytical products brought by you. You will look into our performance and brand channels, interpret offline marketing campaigns, advise on cost attribution models and channel mix strategies.
As a member of the Business Intelligence department you will be supported by fellow analysts, BI developers and data engineers within an established agile team where transparency, trust, diversity and fun goes along with skillfulness and results.
Where your expertise is needed
- Partner with Marketing team to drive data-informed decision-making in user acquisition field
- Develop and maintain predictive and attribution models to project acquisition efficiency
- Build and maintain dashboards for Marketing spending efficiency, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) activation
- Collaborate with fellow analysts, BI developers and engineers to proactively improve data quality and provide “self-service” solutions in the marketing field
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to answer and provide recommendations to business questions
- Coach junior team members to use BI solutions at their daily work and be an ambassador of data-driven decision making
What we are ideally looking for:
- Relevant experience: You have profound analytical experience with solid business background in the marketing field (brand, performance marketing). Experience in marketing channel management is a plus.
- Value creation mindset: You are curious to identify patterns behind data, and can offer a prioritized set of solutions to business challenges/problems.
- Coding skills: You are proficient with SQL. Experience with at least one coding language (E.g. Python or R) to perform advanced analytics.
- Other tools & knowledge: Expertise in data visualization tools (E.g. Tableau or Looker). Experience in Web analytics tools (E.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager). Technical knowledge in web tracking to support marketing data availability and quality.
- Language: You are fluent in English. Business proficiency in German is a plus.
What we offer:
- Work-Life-Balance - You can work up to 80% of your time from home, choose part-time models and spend 30 days of vacation.
- Advancement - You get 1000€ educational budget (+educational leave) yearly, biyearly feedback talks and annual salary increases.
- Innovation - You work on products that revolutionize a conservative market.
- PropTech Company - We work with top notch technologies and you’ll work with the equipment of your choice.
- Product Engineering Week - You’ll have the chance to work on anything you want for a week every quarter.
- Relocation Support - If you need to move, we will support you to finance and organize your relocation.
At Homeday, we don’t just accept diversity - we celebrate and support it! We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, place of origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour and disabilities. We care about each other!