You want to change the real estate market with us? Together we build the PropTech company of the future.
HOMEDAY is the next generation estate agent. Easier. Transparent. Digital. And cheaper. Because we believe: Good brokerage does not have to be expensive. Do you want to change the real estate market with us? Then join us on our growth course.
We are looking for people with a creative urge. People with an eye for the big picture - and the little detail that makes the difference. People who want to leave a lasting impression in a dynamic environment.
For many people, real estate is not something they have experience with, or deal on daily basis. It is, however, a land of big opportunities: real estate costs a lot and often carries personal value, and selling or buying real estate is often a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Dealing with real estate in Germany is a complicated process with lots of steps, paperwork, arrangements, and mediation. We believe that technology can make the painfully long process better and faster, and we work to make it happen!
Efficient user acquisition is a key pillar of Homeday business success and we are doing it smart and based on data. As (Senior) Business Intelligence Analyst you will be a consultant to our marketing team. You will help the team take meaningful actions based on the insight and analytical products brought by you. You will look into our performance and brand channels, interpret offline marketing campaigns, advise on cost attribution models and channel mix strategies.
As a member of the Business Intelligence department you will be supported by fellow analysts, BI developers and data engineers within an established agile team where transparency, trust, diversity and fun goes along with skillfulness and results.
Where your expertise is needed
- Partner with Marketing team to drive data-informed decision-making in user acquisition field
- Develop and maintain predictive and attribution models to project acquisition efficiency
- Build and maintain dashboards for Marketing spending efficiency, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) activation
- Collaborate with fellow analysts, BI developers and engineers to proactively improve data quality and provide “self-service” solutions in the marketing field
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to answer and provide recommendations to business questions
- Coach junior team members to use BI solutions at their daily work and be an ambassador of data-driven decision making
What we are ideally looking for:
Relevant experience: You have profound analytical experience with solid business background in the marketing field (brand, performance marketing). Experience in marketing channel management is a plus.
Value creation mindset: You are curious to identify patterns behind data, and can offer a prioritized set of solutions to business challenges/problems.
Coding skills: You are proficient with SQL. Experience with at least one coding language (E.g. Python or R) to perform advanced analytics.
Other tools & knowledge: Expertise in data visualization tools (E.g. Tableau or Looker). Experience in Web analytics tools (E.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager). Technical knowledge in web tracking to support marketing data availability and quality.
Language: You are fluent in English. Business proficiency in German is a plus.
What we offer:
- Culture - You will get a unique blend of both an established company and a dynamic startup.
- Innovation - You work on products that revolutionize a conservative market.
- Product Engineering Week - Once a quarter you’ll have the chance to work on anything you want for a week.
- Tech Startup - In order to achieve the best results you will get a work equipment of your choice.
- Educational budget - We care about your personal and professional career, therefore you will get a budget of 1000€ each year.
- Work-Life-Balance - You get 30 days of vacation and our Homeoffice-Policy enables you to be more flexible.
At Homeday, we don’t just accept diversity - we celebrate and support it! We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, place of origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour and disabilities. We care about each other!