We continue hiring! Due to the ongoing restrictions we adopted a mainly remote interview process until further notice.
HOMEDAY is the next generation estate agent. Easier. Transparent. Digital. And cheaper. Because we believe: Good brokerage does not have to be expensive. Do you want to change the real estate market with us? Then join us on our growth course.
We are looking for people with a creative urge. People with an eye for the big picture - and the little detail that makes the difference. People who want to leave a lasting impression in a dynamic environment.
As a (Senior) Product Manager -Buyer Experience (m/f/x) you can expect:
- Build a fundamentally new viewings process, which will revolutionize the way buyers get to know the property of their interest.
- Reduce the realtor’s efforts to do viewings by at least 80%, increase the CVR from Exposé publishing to sold by ~10% and reduce time to sold by in total at least 20%
- You have profound professional experience in Product Management, Business Consulting with digital focus or Entrepreneur
- You are experienced in qualitative customer research, e.g. user interviews
- You have ideally gained experiences in the real estate market
- You think outside the box, love to push processes with hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial spirit
- You speak fluent German to be able to communicate with only German speaking stakeholders
What we offer:
- Culture - You will get a unique blend of both an established company and a dynamic startup.
- Innovation - You work on products that revolutionize a conservative market.
- Product Engineering Week - Once a quarter you’ll have the chance to work on anything you want for a week.
- Tech Startup - In order to achieve the best results you will get a work equipment of your choice.
- Educational budget - We care about your personal and professional career, therefore you will get a budget of 1000€ each year.
- Work-Life-Balance - You get 30 days of vacation and our Homeoffice-Policy enables you to be more flexible.
At Homeday, we don’t just accept diversity - we celebrate and support it! We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, place of origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour and disabilities. We care about each other!