You want to change the real estate market with us? Together we build the PropTech company of the future.
HOMEDAY is the next generation estate agent. Easier. Transparent. Digital. And cheaper. Because we believe: Good brokerage does not have to be expensive. Do you want to change the real estate market with us? Then join us on our growth course.
We are looking for people with a creative urge. People with an eye for the big picture - and the little detail that makes the difference. People who want to leave a lasting impression in a dynamic environment.
As a (Senior) Product Manager you will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders, including our CEO and our Tech leadership (Directors in Product, Design and Engineering) and help scale our business further. As part of the Platform Squad you will be Enablers for other Product Squads at Homeday. By helping them overcome shared underlying business and technical challenges you will drive Homeday’s success fundamentally.
In the first 3-6 months you can expect the following:
- With a team of engineers you will integrate the workflow engine Camunda into our platform, where most of our processes run & business logic is built.
- Your goal will be to make our processes more transparent, flexible and measurable
- You’ll be an ambassador for Camunda, for process modelling & process analysis
- While doing so you will collect and define requirements for central services to add onto Camunda
From month 6 and beyond you can expect the following:
- You will start a product discovery process in order to identify our next challenge beyond processes for our product squads
- You will build a mid-to-long-term roadmap based on your findings
You’re a great candidate if:
- You have profound professional experience in product management
- You have a solid technical understanding, e.g. you have an engineering background or have worked in a technical PM position before
- Picking apart processes is what you love, ideally with a proven track-record in process management and knowledge in BPMN
- Being experienced with workflow engines like Camunda is a big plus
- You have experience managing stakeholder expectations - you’re always making sure to match your team's goal with those of the overall organisation
- You are a communication talent and are able to build relationships with different stakeholders in English and at best also in German
What we offer:
- Culture - You will get a unique blend of both an established company and a dynamic startup.
- Innovation - You work on products that revolutionize a conservative market.
- Product Engineering Week - Once a quarter you’ll have the chance to work on anything you want for a week.
- Tech Startup - In order to achieve the best results you will get a work equipment of your choice.
- Educational budget - We care about your personal and professional career, therefore you will get a budget of 1000€ each year.
- Work-Life-Balance - You get 30 days of vacation and our Homeoffice-Policy enables you to be more flexible.
At Homeday, we don’t just accept diversity - we celebrate and support it! We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, place of origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour and disabilities. We care about each other!