We continue hiring! Due to the ongoing restrictions we adopted a mainly remote interview process until further notice.
HOMEDAY is the next generation estate agent. Easier. Transparent. Digital. And cheaper. Because we believe: Good brokerage does not have to be expensive. Do you want to change the real estate market with us? Then join us on our growth course.
We are looking for people with a creative urge. People with an eye for the big picture - and the little detail that makes the difference. People who want to leave a lasting impression in a dynamic environment.
What's in real estate for me?
For many people, real estate is not something they have experience with, or deal on daily basis. It is, however, a land of big opportunities: real estate costs a lot and often carries personal value, and selling or buying real estate is often a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Dealing with real estate in Germany is a complicated process with lots of steps, paperwork, arrangements, and mediation. We believe that technology can make the painfully long process better and faster, and we work to make it happen!
Your Tasks in a Nutshell:
- You will establish and maintain a suitable framework for coaching, professional development of our BI analysts
- You will understand team and individual user’s information needs in order to curate data sets and tailor dashboards to optimise business value that can be flexed as needs, grown and change
- Big picture alignment: make sure that BI analysts are aware and involved in strategic projects (e.g. strategic initiatives, product & engineering roadmap)
- You will advise BI analysts on analysis strategy and tools, including application of statistical analysis, machine learning and predictions
- You will assist with the creation of metrics such as OKRs and create short- and long-term approaches to keep track of this data
- You will provide expert support with core tools and languages like Tableau, Snowflake, GitHub, Python, SQL
- You have successfully completed studies in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics or similar subjects
- You have data analytics experience (in a business or academic research setting) involving making hypotheses, accessing and prepping data and drawing actionable insights
- You have at least + 3 years experience in Business Intelligence field and 1 year of team management and strategic leadership
- You have excellent analytical skills with a proven track record of analyses that have impacted strategic business decisions
- You have a good business sense and are a strong communicator: you can understand quickly which analysis is needed and how to communicate its results to enable fast decision-making
- You have fluent English skills, a good level of German is a plus (B1)
What we offer:
- Culture - You will get a unique blend of both an established company and a dynamic startup.
- Innovation - You work on products that revolutionize a conservative market.
- Product Engineering Week - Once a quarter you’ll have the chance to work on anything you want for a week.
- Tech Startup - In order to achieve the best results you will get a work equipment of your choice.
- Educational budget - We care about your personal and professional career, therefore you will get a budget of 1000€ each year.
- Work-Life-Balance - You get 30 days of vacation and our Homeoffice-Policy enables you to be more flexible.
At Homeday, we don’t just accept diversity - we celebrate and support it! We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, place of origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour and disabilities. We care about each other!