Do you want to change the real estate market with us? Together we build the PropTech company of the future.
About the Job Mission and Homeday
Homeday aims to improve the way people buy and sell real estate. Making the entire process simple, transparent, and more efficient. Together we have already saved our customers millions in commission.
The Teamlead Business Intelligence supports the analysts in their goal of providing impactful insights as a leader of the community of practice. TL fulfills people management duty, organizes knowledge and practice sharing among analysts, establishes and maintains required processes and rituals within the team, coaches in communication and project management, provides professional advice to the analysts and stakeholders.
- Stakeholder - Alexander Novikov (Head of BI)
- Contract - Full Time
- Remote Policy - Work 4 days per week "work anywhere you want" + 1 team day onsite
- Location - Berlin (We provide full relocation support if needed)
Your tasks in a nutshell:
- You will establish and maintain a suitable framework for coaching, professional development of our BI analysts
- Big picture alignment: make sure that BI analysts are aware and involved in strategic projects (e.g. strategic initiatives, product & engineering roadmap)
- You will advise BI analysts on analysis strategy and tools, including the application of statistical analysis, machine learning, and predictions
- You will assist with the creation of metrics such as OKRs and create short- and long-term approaches to keep track of this data
- You will provide expert support with core tools and languages like Tableau, Snowflake, GitHub, Python, SQL
You´ll be a good fit if:
- You have successfully completed studies in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics or similar subjects
- You have data analytics experience (in a business or academic research setting) involving making hypotheses, accessing and prepping data, and drawing actionable insights
- You have 3+ years of experience in the Business Intelligence field and 1 year of team leadership
- You have excellent analytical skills with a proven track record of analyses that have impacted strategic business decisions
- You have a good business sense and are a strong communicator: you can understand quickly which analysis is needed and how to communicate its results to enable fast decision-making
- You have fluent English skills, a good level of German is a plus (B1)
What we offer:
- Culture - You will get a unique blend of both an established company and a dynamic startup.
- Innovation - You work on products that revolutionize a conservative market.
- Tech Startup - You will work with top-notch technologies and equipment of your choice (Mac or Windows).
- Coaching- You will participate in regular in-house leadership training and have the option for personal coaching sessions.
- Educational budget - We care about your personal and professional career, therefore you will get a budget of 1000€ each year.
- Work-Life-Balance - You get 30 days of vacation and our Homeoffice-Policy enables you to work 4 days per week "work anywhere you want" + 1 team day onsite
At Homeday, we don’t just accept diversity - we celebrate and support it! We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, place of origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, and disabilities. We care about each other!
Our employees often refer to the 'Homeday Culture' as something special. We are proud they do – as we are building and rebuilding it together every day. Working together on a mission. Guided by principles. Fair, diverse, transparent Do you share our values? Then come and visit our teams for a glimpse of how Homeday works.