We continue hiring! Due to the ongoing restrictions we adopted a mainly remote interview process until further notice.
HOMEDAY is the next generation estate agent. Easier. Transparent. Digital. And cheaper. Because we believe: Good brokerage does not have to be expensive. Do you want to change the real estate market with us? Then join us on our growth course.We are looking for people with a creative urge. People with an eye for the big picture - and the little detail that makes the difference. People who want to leave a lasting impression in a dynamic environment.
- You will make significant progress on understanding the broader issues faced by the business as they strive for future growth and scale – taking strides towards having a clear view (driven by data and analysis).
- You will drive the commercial success, primarily through the operational capabilities and efficiencies that will result in an organisation which sells more properties.
- You will lead and develop the team, whilst impacting company operational strategies, ensuring that they are supported by the right structures, talent, process, and technology.
- You will deliver best-in-class scalable processes, workflows, to help the company achieve its targets and value creation.
- You will support the cultural change/development across all operational and areas of the business, as Homeday continues to scale, ensuring that the right individuals are equipped with the right tools, systems and training to better organise their daily workflows, whilst driving increased productivity/conversion.
- You will help to shape the product and solutions, technology, and user interfaces, whilst helping build out the right CRM tools to ensure that the team are highly efficient and driving higher quality work against the key metrics.
- Leadership. You will be an inspiring leader, capable of effectively managing and improving the performance of a commercially-led Operations team across multiple functions. Will have a strong track record of both building and upskilling teams, as well as driving high- performing cultures and attracting new talent.
- Empathy. Your are able to empathize with the role of others and understand their wishes, needs and concerns. Has a cooperative management and leadership style.
- Think strategically. Acts entrepreneurially. You have the ability to think strategically, spot opportunities, and then effectively prioritise, set the direction and focus resources on the most important areas in order to maximise commercial results and also be execution- and results-oriented, with an equal bias to action.
- Customer Centricity, Marketing & Product Sensibility. You will have a strongly customer-centric mindset and be obsessed by delivering high NPS and customer care/satisfaction and be deeply empathetic to user needs, and passionate about optimising the journey across all touch points and maximise LTV.
- Analytic. You are highly analytical with a structured, problem- solving approach, and be strongly metric- and KPI-driven.
- Culture, Mission & Value Fit. You are smart, driven, ambitious, flexible, agile and bring a strong sense of humour. Direct in nature, confident but realistic and courageous. Will not be afraid to challenge. Will bring as much EQ as IQ.
- Good communicator. You have a talent for communication and are able to deal with the concerns of all employees with empathy.
- Flexibel & agil. You have no problem adapting quickly to changing priorities.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field plus minimum 10+ years’ relevant work experience.
- You bring at least 5 years of experience team responsibility in a dynamic, fast changing environment.
- You will bring close attention to detail and be able to process large amounts of data from disparate teams and sources
- You have former strategy consulting experience or similar is strongly desired – someone trained in the school of analytical rigour, strategy development and continuous KPI/measurement.
- You will bring commercial experience, ideally in a 2-sided marketplace or the combination of B2C and B2B or B2B2C.
- You have experience in leadership culture & leadership development.
- English, please - You speak fluent German and English.
What we offer:
- Culture - You will get a unique blend of both an established company and a dynamic startup.
- Innovation - You work on products that revolutionize a conservative market.
- Tech Startup - In order to achieve the best results you will get a work equipment of your choice.
- Educational budget - We care about your personal and professional career, therefore you will get a budget of 1000€ each year.
- Work-Life-Balance - You get 30 days of vacation and our Homeoffice-Policy enables you to be more flexible.
At Homeday, we don’t just accept diversity - we celebrate and support it! We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, place of origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour and disabilities. We care about each other!