Privacy Statement and Consent to Use of Data
The protection of personal data is very important to us. In addition to compliance with all legal requirements of the strict observance of data protection in a voluntary review by the TÜV Saarland has been verified. These include in particular the Telemedia Act (TMG), the Federal Data Protection Act (Act), the data protection provisions of the Telecommunications Act (§§ 85 ff. TKG) and the legislative requirements at EU level. Thereafter, the service provider must offer the user at the beginning of the usage process informed about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data and on any transfers of data to countries outside the EU or EEA.
Responsible agency for the collection, processing and use of personal data within the meaning of the federal Data Protection Act (Act) and operators of these sites www.homeday.de and www.maklerkompass.de the Homeday is GmbH, Im Mediapark 5, 50670 Cologne.
Im Mediapark 5
+49 (0) 221 64 30 800
Collection, processing and use of personal data
1. What information is collected?
1.1 (also called Homeday property valuation) To use the broker comparison, the residential market analysis and our sample documents, the following personal data is collected, stored and processed:
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Phone
- Data to the object for which you apply for a broker comparison – these are: Postal code, object type, size of the object
- Data to the object for which you beantragen- a Housing Market Analysis, these are: full address, property type, size of the object, built, state of the object
1.2 All made by the user will be kept confidential. They will be transferred and stored and used only for the implementation and management of the order and for their own marketing activities.
1.3 Our users also have the opportunity to make further voluntary information about your object. Here, they can determine what information you want to what extent reveal itself.
1.4 By using our pages information about the use of the pages and the applications are automatically transferred to Homeday, including personal information, search queries, the date and time, the IP address and the operating system of the user used by each terminal, the version number of the user used for the use of websites Internet browser.
2. For what purposes the data are processed?
2.1 The personal data of our users are used to provide the broker arrangement or the residential market analysis and marketing purposes. We collect, store and process data to recommend customers according to the order granting a broker and to accompany them through the sales process and provide them with a living market analysis of their property available.
2.2 By confirming the Privacy rules agree to our visitors that Homeday telephone, SMS, e-mail or regular mail contact with them takes to fulfill your request and to recommend products and services that may interest them. for promotional purposes can the use of personal data withdrawn at any time.
2.3 If an application for sending the newsletter was made, the customer will be stored for that purpose Name and email address. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter and concomitant deletion of the data can take place at any time.
2.4 In accordance with § 35 of the Federal Data Protection Act to rectification, erasure and blocking of data are customer data after completion of the contract, but no later than at the end of the third calendar year beginning with the calendar year following initial storage, deleted, unless a longer lasting storage is not required.
If a customer previously the deletion of their personal data and reports this to writing (via email or mail) or by phone, all personal customer data will be deleted within two working days.
3. Transfer of data to third parties
3.1 Personal data of users are Homeday only to third parties if the disclosure in the context of order data processing is carried out and the employed meets well the privacy policies of Homeday.
3.2 In the framework of the provision of broker comparison Homeday following personal data to the contacted by Homeday brokers continue:
- Prior agreement of the real estate agent to Homeday privacy policies: postcode, object type, object size (anonymous)
- After approval by the real estate agent to Homeday privacy policies: name, postcode, city, street, property type and size of the object as well as other optional information of the user. If the user agrees to a direct contact by the broker, and the contact information of the user (name, email, phone number) will be passed on to the real estate agent.
3.3 From Homeday contacted real estate brokers agree to take no contact with the users of Homeday with your agreement to the privacy policies of Homeday, unless they are explicitly asked to do so by the users of Homeday. Furthermore, the information released by us data may be used by the agents only to perform its task.
3.4 The employee Homeday are contractually bound to confidentiality.
3.6 Excluded are handoffs in a legal obligation for data dissemination. A possible user consent can be revoked at any time by the user with future effect, by simple notification (email, fax, letter).
3.7 Any further disclosure of user data to another company does not take place or only on request and in consultation with the users.
Statistics and tracking services (cookies)
1. Current web browsers provide a cookie database. There, the web server may deposit a visited website information in the form of HTTP cookies and read at a re-visit the site. While placing cookies users only anonymous user IDs are allocated. In no programs are running on the user’s computer.
2. used Homeday called. Session cookies that are set whenever the page. When you leave the page these cookies are deleted.
3. Homeday uses the DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM) by Google to support online advertising. Google sets to a so-called “session” and / or “permanent” cookies. The information collected by cookies or Spotlight technology and shared is anonymous and not personally identifiable. They contain neither the name nor the address, phone number or email address of the user.
This technology used is also referred to as “use-based online advertising” or “Online Advertising Behaviour” (OBA). More about this technology can be found here: www.youronlinechoices.com/de/uber-oba/
How do you stop or can stop the use of this technology offered by Google, you can read here: www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/
4. Each user also has the choice to accept cookies by settings in their web browser to be informed when placing a cookie or generally refuse all cookies. One use of the offer of Homeday is not possible in a general rejection of cookies.
5. The following statistics and tracking services are used: Google AdWords, Mixpanel, segment qubit openTag, Mousestats, Full Story.
6. For each page visit Homeday the web browser of the user transmits access data which is automatically in log files, the so-called. Server log files are stored by Homeday. These log files contain the following information:
- IP address through which the computer can be identified
- Remote host (name and IP address of the computer requesting the page)
- Time, status, amount of data transferred and the website, come from the user to the requested page is (referrer)
- Product and version information of the browser used (user agent)
- Homeday in the standardized “combined” logfile format of the Apache web server.
The log files are used for statistical purposes, for example. To detect broken links. Subsequently, the log files are deleted. These are not personal data, so that the user remains anonymous. A compilation of this data with other data sources, in particular with the personal user data is generally not performed. Homeday however reserves the right, in case of a specific law or treaty infringement by a user to verify unsaved log files on the last known IP address of this user. This is especially the protection and safety of Homeday-user data.
Homeday uses the analytical service Mixpanel, a service of Mixpanel Inc. The service Mixpanel logged page views and page type. To make this possible, log data to Mixpanel (and the Mixpanel Inc.) are transmitted. For more information about the handling of personal data can be found on the English side of the privacy-Service (http://mixpanel.com/privacy). If you do not want the transmission of log data from your activities on this website to Mixpanel, you can record logs of their activity with the so-called “opt-out cookie”, which you activate by http://mixpanel.com/optout/ can stop. Please note, however, that this cookie and thus the recording prohibition is cleared in your browser settings once you delete your cookies (Internet-access program).
Homeday sets for testing purposes, to improve the website presence and troubleshooting MouseStats (Nova Scotia, Canada, 1 Research Drive, Dartmouth, B2Y 4M9) a. This mouse movements, mouse clicks, scrolling movements and keystrokes are recorded on the side. Here Homeday is the IP address displayed anonymously. You have the option of data collection to avoid this link: https://www.mousestats.com/optout. More infos can be found here: https://www.mousestats.com/sales/privacy .
1. Facebook-Plugins (Like-Button)
On our pages plugins of social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA are integrated. The Facebook plugins are on the Facebook logo or the “Like Button” ( “Like”) can be seen on our site. Here is an overview of the Facebook plug-ins:
2. Google +1
2.1 Collection and dissemination of information: With Google +1 button to publish information worldwide users. About the Google +1 button obtain them and other users personalized content from Google and our partners. Google will store both the information that the respective user has given for a content +1, as well as information about the page that he has viewed when you click +1. +1 Can be shown as evidence along with the profile name and photo in Google services, such as in search results or Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and ads on the Internet. Google records information about + 1- activities to improve Google’s services. To use the Google +1 button, users need a globally visible, public Google profile, which must contain at least the chosen profile name. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name can also substitute a different name, the users have used when sharing content via your Google account. The identity of the Google profile can be shown to users who know the email address of the user or other identifying information from him.
2.2 Using the information collected: In addition to the above uses are used the information provided by the user in accordance with the applicable Google privacy policies. Google may release aggregate statistics on the +1 activities the user or transmits them to users and partners, such as publishers, advertisers or linked sites.
Functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our sites. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. Through the use of Twitter and the “Re-Tweet” the web pages visited by the user are linked to their Twitter account and made known to other users. This data is also transmitted to Twitter. We point out that we as providers of the sites no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and use them through Twitter. More information can be found under the privacy statement of Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy. Users can share their privacy settings at Twitter in the account settings: change http://twitter.com/account/settings.
Secure Data Transfer
Personal data is transmitted through a secure encryption with Homeday. We will use a coding system Secure Socket Lyer (SSL). We secure our websites and systems beyond from through various technical and organizational measures (TOM) against loss, destruction and access by unauthorized persons. We point out that this never complete protection can be guaranteed.
Transmission of data to third countries
It will be held data to third countries.
These take place only in accordance with the legitimacy legislation according to §§ 4b and 4c BDSG.
Right of User
1. Each user can get free information from Homeday about the personal data stored about his person. The Auskunftsersuchende must be able to clearly identify, for example, an ID card copy. The information is then sent by mail to the address specified in the user’s ID card.
2. Without the trust of our users Homeday can not exist. Therefore Homeday stands its users at any time to answer questions concerning the processing of personal data. If there are questions that this privacy statement and could not answer the privacy information to users free to contact us: Homeday GmbH, Im Mediapark 5, 50670 Köln, or privacy [at] homeday.de.
Rectification, erasure and blocking
1. The user always has the right to seek correction of incorrect personal data stored about him at Homeday.
2. Nevertheless, the user has of course always have the right to demand the deletion of all data stored on him personal data.
3. If the user requires the amendment, correction or deletion of their personal data, this can be done by e-mail, fax or letter. To correct mapping the request at least the following information must, however, include:
- First and Last Name
- Postal address
- Possibly Identification by passport copy (valid passport or identity card)
4. Homeday Recalls that deleted data even up to 3 days may be available due to caching systems and the intermediate circuit of proxy servers may.
Enforcement and compliance this privacy statement
Homeday undertakes to comply with the limits specified in this privacy statement default and are continually working to improve data protection in the interest of its users.
Stand: 20th July 2016